Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Just For Fun January Challenge

Hello and welcome beautiful. people. 

The first challenge of 2014 over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog is NEW! 
So new year, new baby, new job etc. 



Can't wait to see a mixed bag of entries!
Same rules as before, maximum of  THREE entries per person and no back linking! Please post a link to the blog challenge under your blog post!
We will choose a winner, a top three and a Guest Designer from all eligible entries! 
Please add GDT to your entry if you wish to be considered!


The challenge goes live on the 1st of each month, then on the 16th of each month, a mid way inspirational post goes live....
hopefully something in these posts will inspire you to join in. 


Here is my make for the NEW Challenge over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.







I used a a LOTV image that I had a few of the same images for. I cut areas to decoupage to give some depth to the topper. 
I used two different patterned papers and matted and layered them. 

I like this card as I used a different fold and it is very sweet.



I really hope you will pop over to the blog and join in with this really great themes challenge.



14 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, such a sweet image. I love the pretty papers and fabulous design.
hugs Sue xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet card you've made, Lisa! So cute with the girly pink and layered image!

Chris said...

Absolutely adorable Lisa, love the design. Chris xx

Kay said...

Lovely card Lisa. I love the cute image and how you put it together. K.XX

Simplyfriends said...

nice pinky girly card just right for a new baby
lovely card

CraftyFriends said...

the above comment from simply friends was from me lol once again lovely card x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh hun this is just gorgeous, loving the little cutie. Fabulous design too hun. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog too xxx

Hugs
Linda xxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O what a gorgeous card the image is fab xxx

Kate M said...

Super cute image, lovely design, great card.
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa.
Such a pretty image and fabulous colours.
Janet xxx
p's I hope your hands are getting better.

Jan said...

Fabulous card Lis xx Jan

Andree said...

This is an adorable card Lisa, I love how you've created the decoupage x

Mandy Ashley said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the colours & design! :)

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. The image is so cute.