Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

SeemaCrafts December Challenge

Welcome Bloggers, crafters, visitors and Friends.... 
Thank you for your continuous support on my blog, your comments are what keep me making and getting messy. 


SeemaCrafts have a brand new Monthly Challenge for December. 
The theme is.....ready for it?.....

CHRISTMAS




Here is what I made for my little bit of Design Team Inspiration:


The diecuts are spellbinders grand ones, which I got at the NEC. 
The paper was a freebie from a magazine a few years ago (forgot I had them).
The image has been coloured with distress inks and a water brush.
The twine I also got at the NEC.
Finished off with gold mica spray, snowflakes and gems. 




Really like this card, apart from the crinkled paper where the glue is still wet (I posted it before I thought to take another photo).

Well that is it from me for this challenge. I hope you will pop along and have a look at the DT work and join in. 

Thank you again for visiting...

 

14 comments:

Kate M said...

Sweet little image, lovely colours, love the design, great card
xx

crafty-stamper said...

love the shaped card and fabulous colouring Lisa,love the mica spray
carol x

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love how you've coloured the sweet image x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Lisa this is stunning! I do love the shape of your card and the image is just soooooooo cute. Beautiful embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Karen Willis said...

fab card Lisa, that image it just too cute!! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the shape of this card, a real beauty.

Sue x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such a beautiful card the image is fab so sparkly. great design xxx

Mandy Ashley said...

Gorgeous sparkly creation, Lisa! Love the image, coloured fab - really like the shape & design too :)

Sandra Carey said...

Just Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Lisa this is stunning hun, love the vintage feel to this hun, great work my friend xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love the die cut shape and a lovely image, perfect.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Unknown said...

I sooo love this hun thank you

pauline said...

Just love what u done Lisa its a fabb card love it xxx

Anonymous said...

How lovely, a cute little card.

Moira xx