Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

LEJ Designs Challenge #67

Welcome back fellow bloggers, crafters and friends.

It is that time again for a brand new theme over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog. 
This weeks theme is 'Something Shiny'......(my pressure keeps popping into my mind lol).

LEJ Designs is owned by Lindsay Elise Jolly who also designs their very gorgeous and unique Digital Images. 
Please click on the below link to take you to their Digi Shop


The shop is always worth a look, as new items are added frequently, and some freebie up for grabs.

Please click the below picture to take you to the LEJ Challenge Blog. The blogpost will show the winners from last week, as well as badges for your blogs.




Now for what i have made.....




I have used an LEJ backing paper and sentiment to make my card. 

I used my new hexagon dies to cut round the sentiment and for the matting of it. 
I used my indigoBlu flitter glue and gilding flakes to distress edge the backing paper and sentiment. 
The card was finished off with gems, distress ink, flowers, skeleton leaves, lace and a ribbon slider. 

I have to say, I am really pleased with how this card looks, and I think it fits the theme perfectly. 


Once again, thank you to all the lovely people who pop back all the time to leave such lovely comments on my blog posts. 


Keep well and keep crafting everyone...

23 comments:

annemarks said...

Another lovely creation Lisa. I love flitter glue and gilding flakes and it is perfect here. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog, i am still on the same blog but having work done on our house and my craft space has drastically shrunk temporarily so have been awol . Only good thing is i've been able to catch up on sewing projects :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa, I love the beautiful background and the use of the gilding flakes look stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Lisa. I love the design, gorgeous papers and wonderful sparkle
hugs Sue xx

Jan said...

Lovely card so pretty xx jan

Lisa said...

I love all the glitter! Beautiful work! :)

lady jasmine crafts said...

O what a beautiful card love that gilding it makes it look vintage. xxx

Unknown said...

Lisa this is awesome, and very shiny hun, love that sentiment, so very true, love the gilding down the edge, so very pretty, love and hugs xxx

Unknown said...

This is so elegant Lisa ,another amazing card ,
Thankyou for the lovely comments you left on my bloge
Hugs Susan xxx

Zoe said...

What a beautiful card Lisa, fabulous texture and the sparkle is dazzling xx

Mandy Ashley said...

What a beautiful shiny, shimmery, smashing card, Lisa. Love what you have done, just stunning :)

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, love the sparkle! xx

jane stillman said...

A fab card Lisa, definitely fits the theme with all those lovely gilding flakes

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning work hun, absolutely love everything about it gorgeous colours and layout
Lindsay xx

Pia S said...

I agree - this is perfect for the theme - it really sparkles and shines with all that glitter glue and gilding flakes! I think this is a beautiful sentiment only card!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is fantastic Lisa, you've put a lot of work into this... it's beautiful xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the delicate colours and fab lace and flower
Hugs
Janet xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa.
I love the sparkle.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

Carmen said...

This is a great card... Will have to go and see if I can make something shiny and enter the challenge as well.

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the gilding flakes and the design. Chris xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Wow!Stunning card. Love the pattern paper, design and the shiny look.

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card. Love the way you've used the gilding flakes

Wynn said...

Wow a great card. I've just been buying some gilding flakes for my crafters here in Cyprus. We haven't had a play yet lol but your card has really inspired me. Thank you.
Hugs Wynn x

Gail said...

Hi Lisa - I love the sparkle on this card and how you did the inside of the card as well - you have a lovely blog - I have you on pinterest as well - enjoy your week!