Followers

Friday 19 April 2013

Addicted to Gorjuss

Good morning :-)
Yes it's very late/early, but I can't sleep again. I don't mind as I'm crafting rather than wasting the hours. 

Looking through my topper stash this morning, I came across a load of gorjuss packs. I used one of the larger toppers earlier, so chose a small card blank to use one if the smaller toppers. 

I'm really liking these darker looking cards. In the shops you can get cute, serious, funny and themed cards, however no one is filling the gothic/alternative gap in the card market. 
I am going to try making more darker cards. If they are popular then great, if they aren't I haven't lost a lot have I! 



Once again, thank you for taking the time to visit and leave such heart warming comments. 
I hope you have all kept safe in this awful windy weather?!

Hugs Lisa xxxxxxx

 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
Love your card, the colour choice is Fab, love the image, and love the layout, the swirl is fantastic xxxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card Lisa, I love the gorjuss range, great layout, Px

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is fabulous Sweetie, i love this image & the colours you have chosen x

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Lisa, love the colour choice and do love the Gorjuss image. xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Lisa...I love it! The image is just so cute and the way you have put it all together is perfect - sorry to hear that you are not sleeping again...

Unknown said...

Lisa it is lovely and a wonderful colour pallet .It is simply Gorjuss xxx

Karen Willis said...

Fab card Lisa, I love the colours which match perfectly, and that Gorjuss topped is just too sweet! xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Lisa. I love the image and the colours and details you have added look fabulous.
Hugs Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Lisa, another gorgeous card. Love the beautiful colours and the lovely dies. The colour combination is fabulous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Great card Lisa - you have matched the colours beautifully!
xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and colours x

annemarks said...

Gorgeous job well done Lisa - love the colours and swirls and the layout of course :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card lisa, love the colours & love the Gorjuss toppers xxxx

Mandy Ashley said...

WOW, another WOWZER from you, sweetie! Just love the image & your chosen colour pallet :)

Laine said...

This is so stunning.
xx

Unknown said...

The toppers are gorgeous and teamed with the pink, creates a beautiful card.
So pretty

Claire x
(Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh this is stunning! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, I love the gorjuss range, because you can use so many different colours with them x

Gwyneth said...

I love the topper agains the rich colour of the background, and it is very nicely embelished.