Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

No crafting for a week

This morning at 6am I was packing away all my craft stuff to clear the room for my brother to sleep in. 

We have a spare room which is Richards when he comes home, however it is ready to be decorated so is used as a store room for the moment. 
I craft in my living room which is separate from mum and dads. Until his room is done, he sleeps in there on a giant double blow up bed so he can watch TV and play his Xbox. 

I have however, kept out some stamped images and digi stamps and my spectrum noirs so I can at least colour during the week.... 

I will still be around on blogger to comment on all your gorgeous blogs! 
Can't wait to start on my first LEJ DT make once I'm all settled back in my craft space....

Miss my crafting already :(

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your DT with LEJ. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Moira xxx