Followers

Saturday 23 March 2013

Daily Challenge Entries

The 'Mad Crafter's Giggles' group have a daily challenge each day. Please feel free to click on the link to join the group :D Everyone is welcome xxx

Yesterday's (Friday) challenge was 'pink' which is right up my street. I am so proud of myself that I didn't go all cute and girly like I would usually lol
I used a paper from a pad I got. The papers look like gorgeous modern wall papers. I mixed this with pink pearl paper and an aqua green colour.


I used diecuts and a sentiment stamp. Around the stamped circle I have used versatile watermark ink and brushed bronzed red mica powder over it and set with a heat gun.


Today's challenge (Saturday) was set by ME as I WON yesterday's pink challenge yay :-) I chose the theme 'ribbon and glitz'.
I thought I should show willing so made a card to combine with an order I had for a teal coloured card.
I used peacock feather distress ink reinker droplets in a bottle with a little amount of water and some mica powder. Shaked well and sprayed the white card base, sentiment card, flowers and ribbon lace.
The backing paper is a kanban design coloured around the edge with the same coloured ink.












I hope you like my makes as I really did enjoy making them.

Thank you to everyone who visits my blog.

Love Lisa xxxx

18 comments:

jane adams said...

Wow i love it xxx you so cleaver xxxx

Unknown said...

These are really well made hun love the colours to

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulosu and love the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxxxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Love both cards, especially te teal one. xxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards, but there again your cards are always beautiful xxxxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Debbie thank you so much hun, that's such a lovely think to say :-) you have made my day xxxx
Hugs Lisa xxxx

Sue said...

These are really beautiful Lisa. I love the colours and your attention to detail is wonderful.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

They are both beautiful Lisa, but have to admit the Aqua is my favourite:) I have a bit of a thing on at the moment with Aqua;)
Michelle x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Lisa,love them both.xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both really beautiful makes hun, I love the colours you have used on both, so pretty
Lindsay xx

jane stillman said...

Two fab cards, love the second one especially x

Kathryn said...

Both beautiful xxx being a fellow pinky that one is my fave xxxx

Karen Willis said...

Beautiful, tasteful cards hon...I love them both xx

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards - love that colour combo on the first one!
xx

Gwyneth said...

I love both the cards. They are fan.

Hello said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours, papers and design too hun.
Lorraine xx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous cards and love the colours.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, you have a very unique style ma dear!!

Moira xxx