Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

More new stamps

Ok ok so I know I have to stop buying BUT some things are just sooooo pretty! I purchased some Kanban stamps and they arrived today so I ripped off the packaging and had to play.

The card I made was for the 'CraftyMess Facebook group' daily challenge of bows, bling and buttons :-)
The group also has a 'sketch challenge' so thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and make my daily challenge with the sketch challenge sketch lol crafty crafty

I stamped three of the images from the stamp set onto white card. Matted these onto matt black mirri card. I used an 8x8 card base and added a beautiful silver and black textured patterned paper matted on to the same black matt mirri card. I arranged the images to match the sketch, coloured in the main image with glitter pen an added small gems and a glitter edge. I edged the smaller images as well. Added a greeting, some more bling and some gorgeous tiny black buttons :-)

I LOVE how this turned out.... Hope you do as well!!!

The CraftyMess challenge blog now allows selling of crafty stash as well as hand made crafty items. This is all done in events so doesn't take over the main page of the group and allows people to still have a laugh and enter the challenges. If you would like to join then please click the badge on my blog page :-)

25 comments:

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Lisa, love the monochrome look, great stamps too, I'm terrible too I see a stamp, I gotta have it, I'd spend my last penny on a crafty item lol xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Hun and loving the monochrome look. Those stamps look gorgeous especially the big flower tree.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Lisa, I really love how you have used those images and the colours look wonderful.
I have this stamp set too and it is definitely one of my favourites. It seems we share the same good taste!!

Hope you have a good evening
Hugs Sue

lindyloo said...

Gorgeous card love the mono look
linda x

Dawn said...

stunning card, I want this set of stamps now!!! xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout.I have the stamps too they are fab. Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa such a pretty card, love the new stamps and fabby LO xx

Tina said...

wow princess this is beautiful as are you ! i have these stamps but not yet used them so you have inspired me to have a play now , loves ya hunnneeee xxxx

Visible Image said...

What a really beautiful card! Helen x

Celias said...

Fantastic and classie xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Louise said...

Great card, welll done

Kate M said...

Wonderful card - love it!
Kate
xx

Barbara said...

Fab card Lisa, love black and white xx Know what you mean about new stash...... I have so many new things that I don't know what to use first :)

sam said...

Fantastic card xx

jane stillman said...

So you should be pleased with how the card turned out Lise, it's fabulous x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, such a beautiful and elegant card, I love the layout and your new stamps look fabby
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lisa !! love it !! xx

Dannii said...

Beautifully stunning, Gorgeous colour scheme, overall fabulous card! x

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful, love the simplicity. I have that stamp set, may have to dig it out now! x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I can't find your blog to return a comment hun :-( xxxx

Debby said...

Lovely card - great layout ...very classy and love monochrome theme - great card
Debby :0)

Kay Dalton said...

oh boy i love those stamps! and your card is lush xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, the tree is beautiful, lovely layout too
Ruth x

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Tina
I could have sworn that I commented on your card but perhaps it was on the challenge blog? Anyway I am glad I stopped by for a visit so now I can! (comment) I love your card the stamping is so crisp and your embellishments are fab. Vee xx

Kathryn said...

Oh what fabby stamps and a stunning make love the background and all the twinkles xxx