Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Travel ATCs

I received my first ATCs yesterday and I love them. I purchased a pink pinboard to put my collection on!

The swop this time is 'travel' which I thought would be easy but boy was I wrong....

I made three as I was on a roll.

ATC 1 - I wanted to make an ATC suitcase. I coloured the base with crushed corduroy Tim holtz distress ink and the used a little bit of stained walnut on the outer edges.
Punched a 1.5" circle in pearlised brown card and cut in quarters to use as the suitcase corners.
I made a luggage tag and coloured with antique linen distress ink. I stamped the word 'travel' in brown ink and stuck it all together and added a little key charm to give some dimension.

ATC 2 - space travel. I thought this would have a play with the theme. Mounted some K&Co paper on silver mirri board and stamped the wording. I stuck on a yellow star button and used glossy accents to make one of the spaceships stand out more once it's dried.

ATC 3 - I mounted a scrap of K&Co paper onto silver mirri board and stamped all the writing using two different sized stamps. I then stuck a small silver helicopter charm on to add some dimension.

I hope you like these ATCs I made, I enjoyed making them as much as i enjoy receiving them :-)

5 comments:

Tina said...

these are brilliant hunnee , you are so talented ! xx

ddazzled71 said...

These are all fabulously fun and wonderful. Be warned these things can become addictive.....lol. I really love your suitcase down to the luggage tag and key. xx

jane stillman said...

Brilliant ATC's, good to see something different

Angela said...

Brilliant Lisa, love them!

Vee Cassidy said...

Love these, Lisa I too like ATC s and your little suitcase is genius! Vee xx