Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

My First EVER ATCs 01/04/2012

I have been busy making 16 ATC's to send to the lovely Ditzy crafters I met in Hatfield last month.
As my visit was very last minute I was very unprepared so took everyone's addresses to be able to send some to them.

On the darker one I distressed the background with Tim Holtz old paper distress ink and then stamped the foliage with Tim Holtz crushed olive distress ink. I then used a beautiful triple butterfly stamp with Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink and used a water brush to put some colour into a few of the butterflies.
Once they were all dry I stamped the wording and coloured the word 'friend' in with black mica.
The leaves were a die that I put through my bigshot and used pinflair glue to stick them down with the button on top and than added a gem to one corner as a bit of colour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do like the ATC,s very addictive. xx